ipad carrying bag
Macbook Pro 13″ or iPad?

The Macbook Pro 13″ inches is pretty much like an apple netbook and really portable to carry around. But I also like the iPad. I already own a laptop but would like a portable device to carry around and that fits in my bag. The only thing is that I like to use the internet a lot so I would have to pay a monthly fee for mobile broadband when I am out, they have an iPad 3G Model but it’s pretty expensive.
If I already own a laptop is there any point getting the smallest Macbook Pro and which is better; the iPad or Macbook Pro 13″? Thanks for answering.
If you are happy with your existing notebook, and want something that fits in your bag, it sounds like the iPad would work well for you.
Typically, one might consider the iPad along with the least expensive MacBook and light MacBook Air rather than a MacBook Pro, and consequently, a comparison of the iPad, MacBook, and MacBook Air also may be useful:
http://www.everyipod.com/ipad-faq/ipad-macbook-macbook-air-compared-differences.html
Hope this helps!

iPad Carrying Case Review – Case by Targus