ipad screen cover
What iPad case should I get?

My ipad comes in this week, and I am wanting to buy a case for it. I will be getting the Zagg Invisible Shield (front and back) for it. Now I have looked at the Otterbox Defender case for it, but I don’t know if I want to get something that bulky. I want a good case for it, something that will cover the screen too. It will not be put in rough areas, and I will not be taking it to work. Its manly going to be used for school, and the calender. So what should I get?
Thanks guys for your help. I just order the Zagg and I got a Hard Candy Street Skin (Black). Now the wait till the iPad comes in.

You won’t regret getting the ZAGG and Hard Candy Street Skin. Both are great products.
Have fun with your iPad!


ShieldView iPad Screen Protector Film Instructions