ipad weight
What do you think About The Ipad 2?

I have the original iPad but I only got it because it was from one of my friends and he gave it to me for a really good price.
Now I just wanna know people’s opinions on the iPad 2, I mean there’s not many difference except the second one has a camera with face time and is a little thinner ( which they clearly could of came up with last year but they didn’t want to because they wanted to make more money) anyway I just want to know……..
If you have the first one what do you think about it?
would you get the second one?
And finally do you think it’s going to be as popular as the first one?

misc-please don’t tell me you want to it the second one because it’s “thinner” and it weights less because they first one wasn’t thick or heavy. I want a good legit reason.
I would DEFINITELT stick with the ipad 1. Add less than 1 MP cameras and slightly faster rendering and you get ipad 2. It’s a shame apple put such crappy cameras in this device.
HCG Diet And Ipad Apps – Weight Tracker & Calorie Counter That Have Been Helpful!