Ipad Mount: iPad in Car - Scosche Dash Kit for iPad

ipad mount
How do I make an iPad kiosk to show my art work in a gallery where people can only see my art and not exit app?

Just want to keep people from using the other applications. Also need my iPad to mount to wall or on a stand, and don’t want people to steal it. Maybe there is a way to lock down an app and iPad just to do one simple task of photo viewing that the user can control?
open the photo app and just put it on slide show. There is no way from preventing someone from pressing the home button. But I do know a few things you can do.
1. They do sell metal wall mounts for ipads, that you can mount to something else.
2. Buy a plastic case that covers the top bezel of the ipad, but turn it upside down to cover the button. I’ve done this from experience
iPad in Car – Scosche Dash Kit for iPad