where to get ipad
Where is the iPad lock code file located?

Long story short, I forgot my iPad’s lock code. I really don’t want to restore, and syncing to the original computer got me nowhere. My iPad is jailbroken, and I know the code is stored as a file that can be deleted. Can someone tell me the directory for this code? I would also appreciate a good iPad file browser, as iFunbox considers my iPad as “jailed” for some reason and won’t let me access all the files.
Youtube has a video on how to to do it. http://ipoddevice.com/ipad-reset-a-how-to-video-guide.html
I didn’t watch the video so I don’t know if it will wipe everything.

The reason you can not access the files is because it it is Jail broke. I don’t think there is anything you can do about it all though there may be Youtube info on that too.