Price Of Ipad Tablet: Apple Ipad Tablet Cost!?

price of ipad tablet
Where can I get an iPad tablet 3g?

I read a lot of reviews About The Ipad and decided I want to buy one / get one. Although the prices are not cheap. So I did some research on the internet, trying to find a LEGIT way to get an iPad for free (kinda optimistic) OR as cheap as possible. I’m not falling for the “Your the 1000,000 visitor, win a iPad for free” things – so please, keep those to yourself! ;)
Thanks!

Actually my oldest brother is working in a consumer survey group where they test all kinds of different electronics & gadgets on volunteers. And the volunteers get to keep the gadgets after the tests. I’ve gotten a couple pretty cool things over the time. However you have to take a survey after you have used the iPad, iPhone, laptop, etc… you pretty much just have to give your opinion.. point out the pros & cons.

Although it seems easy..keep in mind that those consumer survey groups tend to fill up reaaaal quick. So a lot of times the seats are already taken. You can try though. They’ll just send you an sms or call you up if they’ve got any surveys. Best of luck!



Apple Ipad Tablet Cost!?