Magazines On Ipad: video

Teens: What do you want for christmas?

I’m 15 and my mom asked me and my sister and brother to start our “letters to Santa”
She likes to get a head start on her shopping, because a lot of it is online.

I don’t know what I should get?
My parents are not rich, we have enough to live, but if I wanted new clothes, a laptop, cell phone, iPod etc, I have to pay for it. So Christmas is really the only time our parents buy us a bunch of stuff 
Anyways I have:
iPad (bought it myself!)
Cellphone

Any ideas? Thanks!
Ps; I am into movies,music, drawing, scrap booking, games, magazines, clothing, shoes etc

Mine:
Uggs
Acoustic Guitar
That’s basically it.

I probably will receive money also, so I can buy clothes.
Hopefully by christmas I’ll have a job..LOL
So I can buy some other stuff like a ipod shuffle for when I exercise.
I like music, books and movies/TV series.
So I would ask for certain albums, book, movies and series.
Think – what do I need?
New jacket?
Blanket?
etc.
iPad Magazine Apps: Time, Maxim, Popular Science, GQ, Zinio